- Sort by Default Order
- Pay for a full one-hour online session with clinical psychologist, cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) specialist and thoughtfirst.com founder Dr Colinda Linde.NOTE This is for payment only and does not constitute a booking.To book, please contact the rooms at: Tel: 010 591 2223 (International: +27-10-591-2223); or Tel: 060 415 5938 (International: +27-60-425-5938); or Send an email to: email@example.com.Please use this option if you are an existing client who is opting for online sessions during the coronavirus-related restrictions on travel and social contact.
- Pay for a 30-minute online session with clinical psychologist, cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) specialist and thoughtfirst.com founder Dr Colinda Linde.NOTE This is for payment only and does not constitute a booking.To book, please contact the rooms at: Tel: 010 591 2223 (International: +27-10-591-2223); or Tel: 060 415 5938 (International: +27-60-425-5938); or Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Please use this option if you are an existing client who is opting for online sessions during the coronavirus-related restrictions on travel and social contact. For a full one-hour session, click here.
- A guided meditation designed to help you become aware of the wandering nature of your mind and to be able to observe rather than fight, or try to stop, your thinking. There is a 10-minute and a 20-minute version.Want to test it? Listen to the sound snippet below.© Neil Bierbaum & Dr Colinda Linde 2017. All rights reserved. MP3 format – download file size: 7MB + 14MB Download onto your Mac/PC & sync using iTunes to listen on your smartphone.
Learn the Essentials of Presence & Mindfulness—and more—through this online self-study program!The Essentials of Presence & Mindfulness online course will introduce you to the importance—and the practical competence—of presence and mindfulness. You'll be able to bring yourself back into the present as a way of dealing with runaway thoughts. You'll learn to meditate.The online course covers all the content of the live program and more! It includes excerpts from the book, plus exercises that are unique to this format! It’s easily accessible via laptop or mobile phone. There are audio versions of the downloadable documents so you can listen instead of reading, if that’s your preferred style. Plus you’ll have ongoing access to the material—including the guided meditations—once you’ve completed the course.What are you waiting for? Wherever your are, is the entry point!
DISCOVER A user-friendly framework for understanding balance and imbalance, easy ways to identify where you need to intervene to create more balance, and practical techniques for achieving balance.Are you frantically juggling career, husband, children, as well as friends, social and other responsibilities? Are you desperate for more time, and sometimes feeling out of control, overwhelmed, or even emotional? If you answered yes to any or all of those, then this book is for you.You'll gain practical ideas on using your time and energy most effectively, as well as some smart juggling techniques for the many balls you are responsible for. You'll discover a wide range of coping resources, in the form of both knowledge and practical tips. You'll also learn to juggle those different roles without dropping balls, and without losing sight of yourself or your personal needs.
Order your Get the Balance Right book today and collect at: Premier Health Centre, 13 Mackay Ave, Blarigowrie. Or add a shipping charge and we'll deliver it to you.
Enjoy the book (paperback) version of the highly popular Practical Mindfulness program!The book, authored by Neil Bierbaum and co-authored by Dr Colinda Linde, covers all the material of the workshop series, and more. What’s more, it’s a book, so you can carry it around with you, mark it up, and use it as a handy reference, anywhere, anytime. Its 242 pages are jam-packed with clearly marked scientific references, key concepts, real-life examples, exercises to do while reading, and uniquely crafted meditation and other practices to save for later—all supported by a plethora of online material.
- This 33-page e-Book by clinical psychologist and CBT specialist Dr Colinda Linde is a self-help guide for dealing with panic disorder the CBT way. It will tell you all you need to know about panic disorder (including agoraphobia) and how to treat it using the most effective, scientifically proven method known to man.
- Butterfly Wisdom is a five-track guided audio that runs for 30 minutes. It teaches you a simple, practical method for effective decision-making. It's designed to empower you by serving as a simple, clear, powerful reference point for you when you're out there on your own.
- You want to be operating at your best, don't you? Well download this 20-min guided audio!Dr Colinda will talk you through a step-by-step deep relaxation for body and mind. This graded approach will enable you to recognize what the optimal (calm-alert) state looks and feels like. It will also teach you how to get back there quickly when you need to.
- Welcome! This is the CBT anxiety & worry tips FREE download.
- Welcome! This is the CBT panic tips FREE download.